Friday, December 16, 2011

Mega Volume: Root Lifting Spray review

So I recently purchased mark.'s Mega Volume:Root Lifting Sprat because my hair is usually super limp and has no volume and this only cost $6 so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it even if I didn't like it. GOOD NEWS! I love it. It smells amazing(which I didn't even realize until my boyfriend commented on how amazing my hair smelled) and it DID give my hair so much volume! I air dry my hair so I never use heat on it, so all I did was shower, spray some onto my roots(and I lifted up different sections to do this) and then just let it dry. They also recommend blow drying it to give even more volume, but without even blow drying I saw a huge difference. I really like this products and for only $6 it's definitely worth it.

If you want to buy this, go to: My mark. Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment