Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sunset look :D





So this look I did using Beauty from the Earth pigments. You all definitely know that I love BFTE. In general I love mineral pigment makeup. There is no other makeup that compares. Glamour Doll Eyes also makes AMAZING pigments. I'll do a look featuring though as well. I know it says this in almost all the photos, but the pigments I used for this were:
BFTE's Beam in the inner corner
BFTE's Sweet Nibble on the lid
BFTE's Red River in the crease and outer "v"
BFTE's Beautiful as a highlight

I know that the last picture looks funny because it's only my eyes, but I wanted you to see what it looks like all together while still be able to fully focus on the vibrancy of the colors.

Let me know what you think!!!

<3 you all and please make sure to follow my blog and my YT Channel

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster blog award :)
    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html
    Have a beautiful night
    xx

    ReplyDelete