Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birchbox Opening(my 1st video!!!)



If you want to sign up for Birchbox, go to: http://www.birchbox.com?raf=s69jg,FREE shipping, so it really is only $10/ month!

My box was well worth that.

I'll do a MyGlam opening when I get my 1st one, but for now if you want to sign up got to: www.myglam.com.

Please leave comments and follow my blog!!!

The products mentioned were:

1.) Juicy Couture Juicy Couture perfume
2.) 'wichcraft Granola
3.) Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap
4.) stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Purple Tang
5.) Zoya nail polish in Megan

Also if you wanna buy that nail polish or anything else from mark. cosmetics go to: www.mymarkstore.com/yzaretskaya and shop away :p

5 comments:

  1. Would you like to do a make up application tutorial party for a bunch of seventh grade girls? Focusing on a clean but attractive look, more natural than glammed up? Think about your cost and Facebook me if you want to do it! My daughter wants me to show her how to apply eye shadow/liner but my talents ended somewhere in 1991. Nice job on the video- what a great marketing idea for your business. Ms Duzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m liking Julie the Make up lady ;) Its a cool video. By the way, I totally used your party nails idea for New Years! It was really cool. Umm could you please do a scramlet tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You mean the nails I put up for the holiday idea? With the gold, purple and red? I'm glad it was a hit!!!

      I feel like I should know this but what is "scramlet" I've never heard of that. If I knew what it was/have it I will be glad to do a tutorial.

      Delete
  3. haha... its not makeup! It was so you knew who I was. The scramlet is something that comes in the newspaper ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH SARAH! :D You're so cute. I woulda never figured that out hahahaha. I still have all of our Scramlets from our 'Tucc days :D even that russian one :D

      Delete