Friday, January 6, 2012

NAKED!



YAY! Look what came? Yes I was late with getting my NAKED(original) palette, but I'm EARLY with my NAKED2 Palette! I also got an eyelash curler from Sephora, and bareMinerals Mineral Veil. Also, I got samples of bareMinerals' Naturally Luminous Duo, Super Bright Eyed Cream, and fresh's Soy Face Cleanser. I'll do reviews on all.

And I'll definitely have swatches of BOTH Naked Palette for you all tomorrow. I'm sorry I've been lacking in posts. Ironically, I've been searching for a webcam to do vlogs/blogs and that's keeping me from doing blogs hahaha :p

I really am looking to build my fan base with this site, so PLEASE become a member of my blog and tell your friends about my blog and to become members. I know it doesn't seem like I have much because I just started but I will be getting more into it. I love makeup and I'd love to be able to share that with a whole community.

Follow me and I'll follow you, just leave me your blog website in the comments below.

Any suggestions for new blogs/videos?!

No comments:

Post a Comment