Thursday, January 12, 2012

All About Me- A to Z

I saw this on a few people blogs, I took it from Kelly's page.

Here's information about me :D

A - Age : 20

B- Bed size: Queen?

C - Chore You Hate: Laundry(specifically hanging up clothes)

D - Day: Saturday

F - Favorite Color: Green!

G - Gold of Silver: Gold most definitely

H - Height: 5'0(Love being short..most of the time :p)

I - Instrument: I love to sing, so my voice?



J - Job Title: Market researcher/Sales Rep.


K - Kids: None


L - Live: West Hartford, CT


M - Mom's Name: Mariya




N - Nicknames: Julia, Julie, Jules, J.Z


O - Overnight stay at hospital: Not that I know of.


P - Pet Peeve: Dishonesty, when people tell you to "calm down"


Q - Quote from a Movie/TV show: Anything on Parks and Rec. Awesome show :p

R - Right or left-handed: right-handed



S - Siblings: 1 older brother and a twin brother :D


T - Time you wake up: Work days: 6:15, School days: between 8-9, all other days: whenever :p


U - Underwear: What is this questions suppose to be asking? I wear it hahah


V - Vegetable you hate: Eggplant. I LOVE vegetables, but I don't like eggplant, or radish.


W - What makes you run late: Makeup :p Kills me haha.


X - X-rays you've had: My wrists multiple times. They have issues. Also, my teeth.


Y - Yummy food you make: I'm pretty good at making chicken breast with good marinate and vegetables.


Z - Zoo: I love animals so I'm definitely a fan of zoos, as long as the animals are being treated well.

No comments:

Post a Comment