Monday, August 27, 2012

Unreal Candy


So I am a Bzz Reporter for BzzAgent, it's an awesome site where you take surveys and if you qualify they send you free stuff to test out and then talk about.

My 1st one was this Unreal candy campagin. All of the candy is made out of 100% natural ingredients. Most importantly there is no corn syrup. Already healthier for you then every other candy out there. But on top of that, all other ingredients are natural also, the color is done with things like beets(sounds gross but it doesnt TASTE like beet :p). There is fiber and protein in all of the candies which is impressive.

I wouldn't rave about it unless I really liked it. You guys should know I give my honest opinion. I though it was great and I really do think I will be buying only these candies from now on when I'm craving a sweet tooth.

To check out BzzAgent click here!
To check out UNREAL candies, click here!

Subscribe to my blog!!!!! <3 <3
As always recommendations, requests, and all the good stuff is very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment