Monday, August 20, 2012

My Mineral Eyeshadow Look(GDE,BFTE,s.a.l.t.y)

Here's a quick look I did with 2 of my fav. mineral eyeshadow companies and also s.a.l.t.y cosmetics which I received from MyGlam, it's definitely a good mineral eyeshadow, but not so amazing I'd buy it instead of GDE or BFTE.

I did swatches of all of the shadows I used for this look 1st. I definitely love GDE and BFTE the most. You can tell even from the pictures how amazingly crazy their colors are!

Here they are:

I specifically kept this dark to show you how AWESOME specifically GDE looks(the middle color) but also BFTE's color) 
Left 2 are Addicted by BFTE, middle 2 are Bronzed Goddess by GDE and right 2 are GLAMA-Zoid! by s.a.l.t.y

The left color of the 2 is dry, the right is wet

Addicted by BFTE(top dry, bottom wet)

Bronzed Goddess by Glamour Doll Eyes(GDE)

GLAMA-Zoid! by s.a.l.t.y


Anyway here is the look(picture heavy beware!):


Primed my lid with NYX JEP in milk, then as a base from the lash line to the browbone I used Bronzed Goddess by GDE, then I used BFTE's Addicted in my crease. Then I used Marbella Permenant eyeliner to line my lashline and used NYX black eyeliner to line the waterline. Then I used s.a.l.t.y in GLAMA-zoid! just on the middle section if the black liner(it's the purple looking part). The final step was using Maybelline's Falsies and Colossal as mascara.




On my lips I'm wearing the Glam Gloss I got in my August MyGlam bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment