Friday, August 17, 2012

MyGlam August 2012 Opening

Hey!!!! Here is my MyGlam opening! I need to apologize again for taking so long posting something. I will post up my Birchbox opening tomorrow(already filmed it, just wanna split apart my posts). Again, I'm sorry!! I feel bad, but here are 2 videos so far and hopefully more.

Subscribe to my blog and my YouTube! If you wanna follow me on Twitter my handle is @Jwls750

I'm more than welcome to suggestions and requests, so please the more then merrier :D

Here's the video and below is all the info. from it:



What I got:
1.)Eclos Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
2.) Eclos Cellular Activator Facial Serum
3.) Demeter Roll on Perfume in Dragon Fruit
4.) s.a.l.t.y Glama-ZOID! eyeshadow
5.) Circus Nail Color in Spectacle
6.) MyGlam Glam Gloss in shade 02

I did like this bag, I don't use skincare stuff so much, so I will probably put that up for swap, also the Demeter perfume. Everything else I'll probably use. Especially the eyeshadow and nailpolish!

To subscribe to MyGlam(or get on the waitlist) go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment