Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day Look(Picture Heavy!!)

So I wanted to do some kind of July 4th look, and this is what I came up with.

After I was looking at the picture I realized the white stripes kind of look like teeth! Scary! :p That's the point of makeup though right? Experimentation and having fun! So here the look!!!

I used Zoya nail polish in Cho, OPI nail polish in Ski Teal We Drop, and mark. nail polish in Tango(Ibiza Sol)



I primed my lids with Urban Decay primer potion, I used Kryolan's Cream Color Metallic Wheel's silver color for the base, BFTE's Crystal as a highlight and in the inner corner, BFTE's Peacock on the inner 1/3 and BFTE's Addicted on the outer 1/3. Then I used Maybelline's Falsies mascara.




I used my Beauties Factory palette for this


So that's the look! Hope you liked!

As you can tell I don't EVER photoshop my photos, what you see is exactly how I have it in real life :p I'm not hating on those who do decide to photoshop it just isn't how I do it. If I ever do decide to jump on the photoshop bandwagon you'll know :p

Subscribe to my blog and my YouTube!

Also, check out my previous post, you can get a FREE Zoya nail polish, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment