Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Benefit Cosmetic Flash Sale!!!!(2 days only!)

HEY! Check out the flash sale at Benefit Cosmetics, awesome deal on 6 new complexion and lip/cheek kits! It's only available on their website. Snag them before they sell out. These are all awesome kits, I own many of the products in them already(and unfortunately bought them for more $$ :p)

Here are pics of them(all taken from the Benefit Cosmetics site:

feelin' dandygo tropiCORALsugarlicioushow to look the best at everything - light

how to look the best at everything - mediumhow to look the best at everything - deep

My favorite kits are the Sugarlicious and go tropiCoral. Are you getting in on this deal? Let me know and tell me which one you got!

Disclaimer: This is completely my opinion, I don't get paid or even speak to anyone from Benefit Cosmetics :p I wish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment