Monday, April 9, 2012

LUSH Haul!!!!




Hey!!! So like I said, I went to LUSH at the Providence Place mall in RI because that is one of the closest ones to me, and I am so excited to do this haul for you guys! I've been wanting to go to LUSH for more then a year now and I'm so glad I got to go(but my wallet isn't :p).


What I got: 

1.) Teo Deodorant
2.) Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
3.) BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask(only thing you cannot buy online)
4.) Ultrablast Toothy Tab
5.) Chou Chou, I love you Toothy Tab
6.) Bubblegum Lip Scrub
7.) Honey I Washed the Kids Soap
8.) Soak 'N Float Solid Shampoo Bar
9.) Jumping Juniper Solid Shampoo Bar
10.) Buffy Body Butter
11.) Soft Coeur(The HoneyMooner) Message Bar

Check out Lush at: http://www.lush.com , then choose your country :D

I will review all of these and have a separate video talking about what I thought of each.



If you have any questions ask away!!!


Subscribe to my channel! I have 4 more subs to go till my giveaway!!!!! I really wanna give this away guys, so help get me there :D


Subscribe to my YT channel too if you want.
My Twitter is @Jwls750


p.s I purchased all of these products on my own with my own money, so all of these opinions are 100% mine and truthful(you know I'd never lie even if I did get it for free! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment