Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award!!!

Hey! I was just given a Blogger Appreciation Award by Rianne from her blog Rianne's Reviews!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! It's nice to know people like your blog. I started recently(end of last year) and it's been so hard for me to devote the time I would like to my blog, so I appreciate that people are still enjoying it!!!! Check out her blog by clicking the name of it above.


Check out below for my Q&A and also who I give the award to:

Here are the rules of the Award:
1)      Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2)      Answer the following 4 questions.
3)      Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc..
Now onto the questions: 
1)      How long have you been blogging?
2)      What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3)      What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4)      What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

My Answers: 
                      1. I originally started blogged in the beginning of last year, but it was an entirely differently blog(not about makeup) and I ended up really not liking it, it was negative and not something I was interested in. So I gave up on it, but then a few months later realized I should start a makeup blog because I DO love makeup, with a passion :p So I officially started my makeup blog at the end of last year(November?).

                         2. I wanted to do something I was passionate about outside of school and work(neither which excite me too much) and I had to release stress and relax somehow. I realized makeup is the only thing that did that, so I started a blog!

                  3. All kinds really, they are so inspirational, but mainly I follow makeup blogs(duh :p).

                      4. 1st and foremost I need to blog more! I think I've been getting a bit better, but school and work take up most of my time, so when I have a few minutes I try to work on my blog but it is difficult. 2nd I need to do more tutorials, which has to do with my 3rd thing, which is to get a better camera!!!!

The bloggers I give this award to are:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you very much for this award, its a great honor for me!:-) M.

    ReplyDelete