Thursday, March 1, 2012

Red Carpet Look

Hey!! So here is my Red Carpet Look. I filmed this video for the Destination Beauty contest that was going on for the "Next Youtube Beauty Guru." I am most definitely not going to win, some of the other girls' videos were AMAZING. I just love doing makeup so filming for anything works for me!

I know it's pretty rushed, that's because the video had to be in 4 min. or less! Isn't that absurd. It took me about 15 min. to actually film the look. I probably could have done it quicker, but I didn't :p

I also had to re-record when I was doing my lips, so when I did them, I actually already had gloss on!!! OH well, at least you got to see how I did it :p

Let me know what you think!!!!



The products I used were:

Eyes-

1.) Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
2.) Sephora Pencil Eyeliner in White
3.) Urban Decay Naked Palette colors:
      - Lid(and inner corner): Half Baked
      - Crease: Buck
      - Outer V: Hustle
      - Highlight: Virgin
4.) Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
5.) Stila Pencil Liner in Purple Tang
6.) Urban Decay Curling Mascara

Lips-

1.) mark. Lip Stain in Cherry
2.) Juicy Beauty Lip Gloss in Organic Champagne

Face-

1.) mark. Get a Tint tined moisturizer in Buff/Natural
2.) The Body Shop Duo highlighter
3.) NARS Bronzer in Laguna
4.) Lancome Blush in Rouge Glow
5.) MAC Fix It Setting Spray

I need suggestions. What kind of looks are you guys looking for?!?! I want to do them! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment