Monday, October 28, 2013

Influenster Rose VoxBox and Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation


Hey guys! I got 2 Influenster VoxBoxes to review. I did get these products for free, but my reviews are always honest as you'll see :D

In the Rimmel VoxBox:
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in shade 103 True Ivory
-This is new and hasn't hit stores yet. I really liked it though, definitely mattifying, but I'd use a setting spray with it.

In the Rose VoxBox:
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
belVita crunchy Breakfast Buscuits
Kiss Gradation Polishes
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
Vitabath Hydrating Lotion
-All the prices are in the video. I'll have separate blogs for the products and keep an eye on my Instagram.

Subscribe to this blog and my YouTube!

Instagram: Jwls750
Twitter: @Jwls750

Any requests? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment