Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

So as some of you may know, I am part of a program called Influenster. Basically you stay social in social media and keep your score up high(they recently changed this) and you get FREE boxes of goodies that are themed. They switch up the theme every box.

This box that I got was the Beauty Blogger Voxbox and it had a whole lot of awesome goodies. In this post I'm gonna go over the Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle that I received. 


According to Influenster/Bath & Body Works this is the description of the candle:
"Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance"

"Mini but Mighty! Our Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours."

So I got this candle for FREE from Influenster and I really liked it. The biggest downfall with it is that it doesn't last very long. I had it burning for about 3 hours and it was already done, but it IS a mini candle, so that's the point I guess. They do say in the description it should last 15 hrs. I really don't feel like that is the case, but I may have done something wrong for all I know.

It did smell wonderfully so that was great, and they aren't expensive! They are $3.50 for the mini ones. You can also buy the small ones for $9.50 and the medium sized ones for $12.50. They also offer 3-Wick ones for $19.50(and in my Influenster box I got a coupon for a 3-Wick one for $10!)

Did any of you get the Beauty Blogger Voxbox? How did you feel about it? 

Subscribe to my blog, and I'll have all the other product reviews coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment