Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Makeup Show Haul

I got the awesome fortune of attending The Makeup Show in NYC on May 5th (I also could have attended May 6th, but who goes to a trade show on Monday?! A lot of people apparently :p) I won tickets from Blushing Noir. Thank you again for the awesome opportunity!

Without further adieu, here is the haul video (a list of everything is below the video):

P.S. Sorry about being so quiet in the beginning, it gets better!


The list of what I got:

Make Up Forever- Flash Palette, Aqua Liner in 4 and 5
Z Palette
Crown Bushes- Angled Crease Brush, C422 Crescent Shadow brush, Bullet Crease brush, Contour Blush brush, Flat Bronzer blush
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics- Grandma Lip Tar, Voyeur Lip Tar Stained Gloss, Black Daliah Lip Tar
Nars- Exhibit A blush, Velvet Matte lip pencil is Red Russian
Parian Brush Cleaner
Inglot- Blush in 70, Eyeshadows in 504, 611, 60, 51, 68

Subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel
Instagram: Jwls750
Twitter: Jwls750

*Disclaimer: I bought all of these products myself! All opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower here your post was great lots of new treats to try out.

    I hope you can stop by our new blog at

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk
    L&C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following the blog! I'm following yours as well, it's so cute! :D

      Delete