Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dita Von Tesse makeup line <3

So, FINALLY Dita Von Tesse has announced her release of her makeup line! Here's the first photos of it. She collaborated with Art Deco to make this line.

I'm not entirely impressed with what I see, but I guess I have to wait till it officially launches to make the call.

For the first time Dita Von Teese, the beauty icon with the unmistakable look, is presenting the secrets of her glamorous appearance in a timeless, classic makeup collection. Seduction, elegance, and a touch of mystery are her signatures. Famous for her porcelain complexion, signature red lips, and her cat-eye liner, she is the modern face of retro Hollywood glamour. With her motto of “Beauty is Art”, Dita invites all women to feel beautiful with her Dita Von Teese Classics collection.
"The truth is that I‘m quite an ordinary looking girl. When I was a little girl, I remember watching classic Hollywood films from the 40s and noticing that these glorious women were painted that way. Glamour is about of creation, and any woman who desires it can learn to create it for herself as I have. I believe that makeup has the power to transform an ordinary woman into an extraordinary one." Dita von Teese

What do you guys think about her collection? It's set to release in Germany soon I believe. There isn't a set date that it'll come to America(if at all) but I hope!!!
Subscribe here and also to my YouTube!!! :D
Any requests/suggestions for any blog posts? Let me know

I got the images and video from THIS site. Check it out for more info.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see some really light foundation or powder shades since I read somewhere that she struggled with finding shades light enough, so this line would cater to fair skinned ladies. Boo! Hopefully if her line does well, those will be introduced, but it's disappointing they weren't included in the launch.

    Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about Dita von Teese and can only imagine how awesome her line with ArtDeco will be. :-)

    Irina
    everybliss(dot)com

    ReplyDelete