Thursday, May 17, 2012

NYX/Revlon Lip Butters Swatches

From left to right: Black bean, milk, yogurt, cashmere, gold, rust, oyster, rocky mountain green, Revlon Lip Butters: Berry Smoothie, Tutti Frutti, Cherry Tart 


Black Bean, Milk, Yogurt, Cashmere, Gold, Rust

Oyster, Rocky Mountain Green, Revlon Lip Butters: Berry Smoothie, Tutti Frutti, and Cherry Tart


So overall, I love the pigmentation of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils, BUT the reallly crease. I found that I not only had to wear a primer under them but I also used these as a base and usually put eyeshadow over to set them. I think my eyelids just get more oily then I thought, but that was a sad thing I discovered /: I LOVE the Revlon Lip Butters. Tutti Frutti is my favorite, with Cherry Tart a close 2nd. Berry Smoothie is nothing special though.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!!!!

Subscribe to my channel, and check out my YouTube.

Follow me on Twitter if you'd like @Jwls750.


Any requests? I need motivation from you folks! What would you like to see me do? A specific tutorial? Or a review/swatch of some sort!!!!! TELL ME! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment