Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Influenster(February 2012)

Hey!!! I got my Influenster Love Vox Box today!!!! Check out the video below:







What I got in the box was:


In the box was: 
1.) Gillette Venus & Olay Razor-$8.99-$10.99
2.) Kiss Nail Dress-Fashion That Sticks- $6.99
3.) Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler-$3.50
4.) Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar- $2.99
5.) Truvia Natural Sweetener-$3.99(for a 40ct box)

The Truvia and Ghirardelli came with coupons to get discounts on the products.

I will review all of these and have a separate video talking about what I thought of each.



Please subscribe to my YT and follow my blog!!! I'm doing a giveaway when I hit 50 subscribers. We're only 11 away!!!!! <3


Check out Influenster also, sign up is free and it's SO much fun, just earn badges and you will eventually get a box!
Their Facebook
Their Twitter
Their Youtube
Pinterest


* I was given all of these products for free from Influenster, I didn't pay for anything. I was chosen(along with a group of other people) to review these products). These are my honest opinions though, I will say what I like AND do NOT like about the products*

No comments:

Post a Comment